Front-End React Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Material Bank is the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project.
We connect design professionals to hundreds of leading manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling. Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning. Our business is highly transformative and growing rapidly. We're looking for passionate, talented, and dedicated people to join our cause.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.
We are seeking an experienced full time React Developer to join our award-winning Engineering team. When it comes to the nuts and bolts of what we have to offer, it's simple. We have set out to revolutionize an industry. We are not focused on the same old e-comm optimization with standard UI/UX experiences. Our engineering team is all about doing things no one has done before each and every delivery, we truly are setting the bar for what can be done with our e-comm platform and additional applications.
If you are looking to join a development team set on setting the bar and changing an industry, and if you love complex development initiatives that will help you grow as an engineer.
What you'll do:
- Convert technical proofs into working software in a clear, concise and well documented fashion
- Build efficient, testable and reusable React JS applications and modules, both standalone and extensions of our Adobe Commerce e-comm platform
- Solve complex performance and architectural challenges
- Establish and follow coding standards and best practices for React JS based development
- Integration of user-facing and back-end elements developed internally
- Collaborate with the team's cross platform architectural and engineering projects
- Continuously analyze and optimize inefficiencies in existing systems
- Develop and enhance client-side solutions that provide a rich user experience with an emphasis on usability and performance
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of consumer facing web Front End product development experience
- 3+ years of experience with React JS & Redux
- Ability to write reusable React Components
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Up-to-date knowledge on modern browser rendering mechanics and GPU optimized animations
- Solid UI prototyping and design skills, ability to build reliable, efficient and performant SPAs
- Solid understanding of unit testing and consumption of REST/SOAP Web Services
- Comfortable with Git and source control in general
- Experience with UI build systems and package managers, such as Webpack, NPM and yarn
- Experience with DynamoDB, AWS Cognito and Pub Nub a big plus
- Proven discipline following coding standards and best practices for PHP based development
- Strong experience with code version control (GIT, bitbucket, JIRA)
AddressBoca Raton, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Material Bank