Associate Operations Manager - Paint
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Material Bank is the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project.
We connect design professionals to hundreds of leading manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling. Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning. Our business is highly transformative and growing rapidly. We're looking for passionate, talented, and dedicated people to join our cause.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.
Material Bank is seeking an Associate Operations Manager to assist the Paint Operations Manager in leading a team with ensuring timely, consistently, and safely finishing operations for manufacturing high quality, peel-and-stick paint samples of cut, die-cutting, and printing goods as they pass through all paint related businesses. The successful candidate must have a strong leadership presence, possess the ability to manage many processes at one time and be someone who enjoys a challenge.
What you'll do:
- Learn operational procedures for activities related to manufacturing painted samples
- Provide direction to team members and a highly effective workforce
- Ensure operations run at maximum efficiency and accuracy to achieve KPIs
- Develop, document, and implement operational policies and procedures
- Participate in inventory management, oversight, and coordination
- Prioritize team activities and problem solve daily challenges
- Evaluate, train and assist in ongoing development of team members
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in manufacturing, printing, or a related field
- Energetic and strong leadership skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Fast learning capabilities to perform complex and time sensitive tasks as needed
- Ability to work nonstandard hours that are subject to change
- Persistent and proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly
AddressOlive Branch, MS
BusinessView all jobs at Material Bank