Workholding Regional Sales Manager (West Coast Region, USA)
- $110,000 to $165,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Regional Sales Manager for Workholding Products will manage sales activities of independent sales representatives and distribution partners to achieve assigned goals in a designated territory (West Coast, USA).
- Partner with industry professionals to provide market feedback and maintain our course of rapid market growth.
- Implement strategic sales plans to achieve regional and corporate goals and objectives.
- Establish and communicate market knowledge and assist sales personnel on our industry-leading products and services.
- Manage regional independent representative sales generation activities in alignment with our corporate goals and objectives.
- As the technical expert, regularly work in the field with dealers, representatives and distributors to train on workholding products and implement best practices.
- Develop sales representative skills and knowledge and drive accountability.
- Monitor key activity metrics including dealer and end customer acquisition, opportunity generation, dealer sales growth, and product segment sales.
- Deliver training and performance evaluations for the development of independent sales representatives and distributors to ensure sales programs are fully implemented.
- Provide regular reporting of key account activities and competitive updates.
- Develop and implement strategies with sales management to grow market and customer share.
- Lead activities to ensure goals are met in dealer, OEM, and distribution sales channels.
- Deliver product presentations to key customers in coordination with dealer, independent representatives and/or distribution partners.
- Meet in person with key customers and dealers and support sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing on key projects.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and projects of the competition.
- Represent Mate at trade association events and open houses.
- Collaborates with others, is open minded, responsive, and supportive of others efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrates integrity by being dependable, having good judgement, being honest and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Respectful of others, encouraging others to share their ideas, actively listening to others and having common courtesy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced technical education or college degree is preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel regionally as necessary (50% or more)
- A minimum of five years of outside industry sales and/or sales management experience, preferably in the machining and/or machine tool industry.
- Strong knowledge of machining processes and machine tool operation, ideally with a background as a machinist or direct sales experience with products used by machinists
- Experience with zero-point workholding systems and automation integration preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and ability to utilize CRM software; familiarity with CAD or programming software is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership characteristics of self-motivation, confidence, intelligence, team-oriented attitude, and a high energy level.
- Demonstrate a high degree of organizational skills and attention to details in solving problems and offering solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Lift and move up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Pay & Benefits:
- Salary Range: $110,000 - $165,000/year (includes base + commissions and bonuses)
- Comprehensive sales and product training program
- Rich benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, Sick Time and More!
- Retirement 401(k) plan with employer match and profit-sharing plan
- Award-winning Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Mate Precision TechnologiesPointe à la Hache, LA
Get fresh Workholding Regional Sales Manager (West Coast Region, USA) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.