Project Manager Job Scope-
The Project Manager leads the team responsible for achieving the project objectives and stakeholder’s expectations. The project manager performs the communication roles between the project sponsor, team members, and other stakeholders including providing direction and presenting the vision of success for the project.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Assist senior management in project administration
- Organize and plan project
- Buy-Out Project (issue contract and purchase orders)
- Maintain change request log and control changes
- Formal correspondence with owner and architect
- Make or enforce required decisions to assure that major objectives are met
- Assist superintendent to attain job goals
- Monitor and assist project engineer on material expediting
- Monitor cost and perform projections
- Monitor and assist project engineer in preparation of close-out documents.
- Monitor and assist project engineer with shop drawing approval.
- Prepare breakdowns for payments and payment requests.
- Conduct estimate and wage review with superintendent
- Conduct regular progress meetings with owner/architect.
- Back charge control.
- Conduct pre-construction conference
- Produce project status report
- Monitor and assist project engineer with the quality control program
- Conduct weekly subcontractor/vendor coordination meetings
- Review all job site-initiated correspondence
- Submit Cash-flow report
- Approve subcontractor/vendor requisitions
- Submit weekly labor report
- Assume project engineer responsibilities when non is present.
- Submittal process
The professional we are seeking will have:
* 5+ years in construction, bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or experience in a related field preferred (Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus, Proven experience in project management, Experience as a construction project manager, Experience overseeing a construction project preferred).
- A proven ability to execute long and short-term projects.
- Experience in establishing action plans to drive performance.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Must pass background screening.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
We are very proud to have an excellent reputation for quality work and therefore we are seeking dependable, hardworking, self- motivated and honest people that want to grow with us. If you have a great attitude and can bring expertise/ideas to our projects, then we would like to speak with you. We are a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.