Occupational Therapist (OT)- Atlanta, GA
Looking to take the next step in your career? Matchwell has partnered with an amazing school district in Atlanta, GA to hire multiple Occupational Therapists (OTs) for their growing team. Part-time and PRN positions available.
- Up to $50/hr
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
OT Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, and other appropriate school personnel
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Maintain weekly records of services
- Evaluate and screen referred students, as requested.
- Implement IEP recommendations/interventions including but not limited to, provision of direct, collaborative, and/or consultative occupational therapy.
Job Requirements Include (but are not limited to):
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed as an occupational therapist in the State of Georgia
- School-based experience required
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work.
Matchwell Next Steps: If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please visit our website at www.wematchwell.com to create your free profile or call 904.638.2323.
Whether you work full time and are looking to make some extra money, are planning to retire soon and want to scale back, are just embarking on your career and want to test a few facilities before committing, or have little ones at home and need a flexible per diem schedule – Matchwell is the perfect match for you.
Why Work Here?Matchwell is the online clinician marketplace where healthcare facilities can access and customize pools of pre-vetted clinicians, and those clinicians can easily pick up shifts that fit their schedule. We’ve removed the middleman, which means no hassle or agency fees. Just a simple, transparent, cost-saving approach that empowers both parties to do great work. Whether you work full time and are looking to make some extra money, are planning to retire soon and want to scale back, are just embarking on your career and want to test a few facilities before committing, or have little ones at home and need a flexible per diem schedule – Matchwell is the perfect match for you.
With Matchwell, clinicians can set their preferred pay rate, select the facilities they want to work at, and the shifts that work for them.