The total compensation package for this position is valued at $70K-$76K annually, which includes: competitive salary, 7.5% retirement contribution, state benefits and flexible spending account, 4 weeks PTO in Year One and 9 Paid Holidays!
- Performs thorough bio-psychosocial assessment of the less complex to more complex clients and documents the assessment within agency guidelines
- Utilizes information from multiple sources as appropriate in the formulation of client driven treatment planning
- Assesses and documents response to interventions and modifies interventions as needed
- May utilize specific assessment tools regularly in evaluation of the client
- Demonstrates strong clinical judgment in assessment, application of diagnostic criteria, clinical formulations, and sound triage decisions
- Seeks clinical supervision as necessary
- Creates therapeutic relationship as appropriate with consumers and families/significant others
- Conducts individual, family, group counseling / therapy, and educational sessions using evidence based interventions
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge in mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorder treatment
- Demonstrates documented clinical proficiency (through education, training or experience) in client engagement, interviewing and recording
- May utilize advanced certification in specialty in counseling the consumer and others
- Creates, communicates, and coordinates treatment plan of the more complex consumer
- Demonstrates expertise in care/planning through objectives, goals and specificity of plan
- Serves as resource to staff in demonstration of up-to-date knowledge, community, regional, and state resources
- Assist treatment team in problem solving regarding needed resources for complex consumers
- Insures timely communication with providers through proper exchange of written and verbal communication per policy and procedure.
- Document referrals, discharges, resources or other issues for problem resolution and/or utilization as required in agency policy
- May serve as a liaison in community resource activities
- Maintain licensure / certification
- Actively participates in clinical supervision
- Actively engages in behavioral health educational initiatives
- Seeks continuing education to meet current clinical needs
- Experience in outpatient settings with clients with severe and persistent mental illness and/or substance abusing clients.
- Experience working with Adults.
- Experience facilitating groups.
- Works in an outpatient clinical setting 8:15am-5:00pm. Some evening hours depending on clinic need.
- Telehealth currently available.
- Pre-employment drug screening may be required. Selected applicant will be subject of an FBI
- Criminal History Record Check, and the applicant has the right to challenge the contents of their
- Criminal History Record Information, should they choose to do so.
If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please go to www.wematchwell.com to complete your free profile, or contact Mimi Paiz at (919) 287-4996 | email firstname.lastname@example.org