Matchwell has partnered with a behavioral health facility in Canton, GA to hire multiple Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for their growing team. Full-time and part-time positions available for 8 or 12 hour shifts! Up to $12/hr!!
- 4 weeks of vacation - start earning hours on first paycheck
- 10 paid holidays
- Retirement Plan with Matching
- State Health Benefits
- Life, Vision, Dental, Critical Illness, STD, LTD, Legal Plan along with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- On-site training
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel
- Work-Life Balance
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
Whether you work full time and are looking to make some extra money, are planning to retire soon and want to scale back, are just embarking on your career and want to test a few facilities before committing, or have little ones at home and need a flexible per diem schedule – Matchwell is the perfect match for you.
Why Work Here?Matchwell is the online clinician marketplace where healthcare facilities can access and customize pools of pre-vetted clinicians, and those clinicians can easily pick up shifts that fit their schedule. We’ve removed the middleman, which means no hassle or agency fees. Just a simple, transparent, cost-saving approach that empowers both parties to do great work. Whether you work full time and are looking to make some extra money, are planning to retire soon and want to scale back, are just embarking on your career and want to test a few facilities before committing, or have little ones at home and need a flexible per diem schedule – Matchwell is the perfect match for you.
With Matchwell, clinicians can set their preferred pay rate, select the facilities they want to work at, and the shifts that work for them.