Matchwell is hiring in Suwanee, GA area for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for our growing team! We are offering Per Diem flexible scheduling OR Block/Contract booking starting at $13 per hour!!!
In addition to Premium Pay we offer the following:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to Webinars and CEU's
- Eligible for Matchwell Giveaways
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
CNA Job Requirements Include:
- Current Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Current American Heart BLS
- Current TB test or Chest X-ray
- Knowledge of Point Click Care charting (PCC)
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
Whether you work full time and are looking to make some extra money, are planning to retire soon and want to scale back, are just embarking on your career and want to test a few facilities before committing, or have little ones at home and need a flexible per diem schedule – Matchwell is the perfect match for you.
Why Work Here?Matchwell is the online clinician marketplace where healthcare facilities can access and customize pools of pre-vetted clinicians, and those clinicians can easily pick up shifts that fit their schedule. We’ve removed the middleman, which means no hassle or agency fees. Just a simple, transparent, cost-saving approach that empowers both parties to do great work. Whether you work full time and are looking to make some extra money, are planning to retire soon and want to scale back, are just embarking on your career and want to test a few facilities before committing, or have little ones at home and need a flexible per diem schedule – Matchwell is the perfect match for you.
With Matchwell, clinicians can set their preferred pay rate, select the facilities they want to work at, and the shifts that work for them.