Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design low/medium voltage, overhead and/or underground distribution projects across residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Prepare project and job packages that include material lists, requisitions, site drawings and construction drawings for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and service reliability.
- Coordinate with construction team to resolve any issues related to design or customer issues.
- Communicate effectively and develop professional relationships with clients.
- Perform field work as required to validate customer and system requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An Associate's Degree (or equivalent) from a 2 year college or technical school.
- A Bachelor's Degree will also be considered for Junior Engineers.
- 3-5 years of experience in (Utility) Power Distribution engineering or design.
- Must have basic knowledge of Math.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written).
- Must be willing to travel to client's sites as needed.