- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora, and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil, and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry-specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: Program Manager
DURATION 1 + year
LOCATION Hybrid-In office once/week. Needs to be located in San Diego or Orange County
The Cloud Cyber Owner Team Lead is a member of a capability team, primarily responsible for the delivery of specific services that enable the organization. Maintains a delivery roadmap of work and services, prioritizing backlog of work based on value to enterprise and innovate strategic direction. Facilitates frequent stakeholder-facing interactions to draft objectives and strategies, drives innovation through services, and provides channels for users to request and receive standard services. Develops and maintains formal procedures for capability management for greater consistency and increased productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines and communicates team's roadmap and vision. Manages complex technology needs with greater cross-team dependencies, stakeholder relationships, and the capability maturity, with full authority. A capability is a technical service, system, application, function or process and may include enterprise-wide standards (e.g., IT quality assurance, cybersecurity compliance, etc.). Identifies and qualifies potential opportunities with the stakeholders for the backlog, focusing on work planning and extended roadmaps. Ensures that the value of work delivered is measurable. A backlog is a dynamic, prioritized list of everything that is known to be needed in the product including descriptions, estimated effort, and noted order. Drives strategy and communication of team's roadmap with an eye towards continuous innovation and improvement. Proactively champions new opportunities to enhance technical services, bringing thought leadership and expertise to enhance the strategy.
- Captures work requests from end users and documents work to inform priority and planning, potentially from multiple stakeholders. Acts as a trusted advisor and liaison between team and consumers/end users, which may include enterprise business users, vendors, employees or other teams within IT. Proactively aligns with stakeholders on work priority and progress to drive understanding of delivery expectations. Coordinates requests and needs from end users with related cross functional teams, leading communications with partners and handling intake and prioritization of requests. Collaborates across enterprise to understand and manage delivery dependencies. Communicates value of increasingly more complex services with greater technical and business implications to team to support their understanding and provide clear success criteria for work completion. Manages team plan, priorities, and maintains a healthy backlog of work for team.
- Oversees delivery of team's related services across organization. Empowers teams with knowledge, tools, services, and resourcing to enable activities within respective capability. Responsible for planning and managing all activities within an assigned delivery scope as determined by team and related leadership, managing the team's work. Proactively collaborates with company customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify related delivery requirements, assess potential impacts, consider user needs, and compare costs. Consults with leaders and teams to provide recommendations or guidance.
- Drives delivery of work and prioritizes value creation, providing capability specific input and guidance to working teams. Operates following known industry practices, such as Kanban. Kanban is a framework used for organizing work in an agile way, focused on managing flow of knowledge and operational work and driving continuous improvement for a team. Mentors less experienced staff on capability related best practices, procedures and process.
- Acts as direct supervisor to a team of employees. Holds responsibility for performance management activities, addressing staffing needs, people-related administrative activities, managing employee relations, and other people management duties as required. Supports team members in their individual development and continuous improvement, including goal setting and training plans.
Projects Involve:Project NameProject DescriptionCSPM: Cloud Security Posture ManagementConduct market research, product capability analysis, Sempra Suitability analysis, implementation feasibility, and ROI study to support business case preparation.,Cloud Vulnerability Process ManagementDetect and report?misconfigurations, configuration drift, CVEs, CWEs, and CVSSs, Conduct market analysis of tooling and apply industry best practices for vulnerability management., Define and standardize vulnerability process management lifecycle for Sempra's cloud services.,AWS Security EngineeringAWS Security and Governance tools & technology rationalization, gap analysis and recommendations., Review, provide gap analysis report and recommend industry and CSP best practices for Control Tower, Account Factory using Terraform, Guardrails, SCP's, etc., Review the setup of AWS tools like (such as Guard Duty, Macie, Inspector, WAF, Shield Advanced & other native services) and analyze fitment as per AWS Well Architected Framework,API SecurityReview API security models like OAuth, network channels with IPSec, proxy configuration, policy management and governance, define, document, and standardize the setup of constituent systems in line with industry best practices and aligning to AWS Well Architected Framework,Security Appliance Setup and StandardizationReview Security Appliance Ownership and Management, Establish best practice recommendations, roadmap, and transformation roadmap for security appliance management, Manage EC2 and VMs for security appliances., Patch and operations management., Design sessions with key stakeholders for Cloud DLP, egress to determine purpose-fit solutions for Sempra.,Network Security EngineeringEvaluate security for direct connect and IP Sec tunnels, TAP models, and traffic analysis across the enterprise network, including Cloud Platforms.,Catalogue of Sempra Security Tools & TechnologyAnalyze Sempra security tools & catalogue using NIST CSF framework., Identify & analyze tool integration opportunities, Analyze tool utilization, ownership and deployment lifecycles and identify areas of opportunities and rationalization,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
MatchPoint Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Match Point Solutions
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Match Point Solutions
Get fresh Global Technology Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.