Portfolio Manager/ Senior Project Manager Healthcare
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora, and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil, and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry-specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Length of contract: 6 + Months contact to hire
Need a Sr level person, at least 10+ years at a min. Needs a strong technical background. Infrastructure or software- needs a degree with an IT background at a min. They need to have experience managing multiple projects under a program for 3 companies merging together which is very complex. They need program management exp versus project management. PMP is a must- no exception for this certification.
The Portfolio Manager/ Senior Project Manager will work in a collaborative and may support technology programs or projects across from Network Infrastructure or Operations portfolios
- Manages successful delivery of large scale (multi-year) programs and several projects running simultaneously from start to finish. It includes areas such as initial idea /request assessment, prioritization, planning, execution, implementation, training and transition
- Leads geographically dispersed business teams, development teams, and third-party vendors
- Creates project documentations such as project charter, scope, project plan, training plan and SDLC documentations such as technical documentation, functional design documents, and workflow processes
- This person will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the healthcare technology portfolio
- This individual will work closely with various project owners to define the project team and assign responsibilities
- Developing a consolidated view of the program, and for program deliverables including calendars, cross-project dependencies, risk analysis, stakeholder coordination and regular communication of status
- Primary responsibilities include guiding process development at a Program team level, and managing high-risk, high-impact, strategic projects across a multi-disciplinary, multi-function group of technologists and business professionals
- PMP Project Management Certification
- 6+ years of PMI based IT project management
- 5+ years of applicable program management experience in a technology environment, preferably for a large company
- 5+ years of experience serving in a leadership role on a small to mid-sized Agile development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- 5+ years of experience in leading technology, multidisciplinary efforts across a large-scale matrix organization
CAPM or Six Sigma
Project Management Certification such as PMI-ACP, CSM, PMP or PSM
Healthcare IT industry experience
Strong background in technical infrastructure project management
Exhibit expertise in successfully executing complex project management lifecycles, from concept through closing
Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business, Public Policy, Health Care or a related field
MatchPoint Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Match Point Solutions
AddressMissouri Township, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Match Point Solutions
Get fresh Healthcare Project Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.