Before we get to the job description, allow us to explain who we are:
Match Marketing Group is one of the largest advertising agencies in North America.
We help the world's biggest brands (e.g. Pepsi, L'Oréal, Adidas) create memorable experiences and long-lasting impressions.
Got the outgoing spirit of a brand ambassador? Love coffee but want to make more money than a barista at a café? Then keep reading!
Our amazing client, Nespresso, needs a Promotional Sales Associate in Markham, ON. This is a part-time role that is perfect for students or anyone who wants to make some extra money on weekends and Fridays!
This is an entry-level position with sweet perks. You will be making free coffee samples, but unlike baristas in cafes, you get bonuses whenever someone buys an espresso machine or coffee capsules. Plus, you’ll feel good knowing that you’re selling coffee that promotes a greener future (Nespresso gets coffee from sustainable sources, pays farmers a higher income, and has recyclable coffee capsules).
- Create a positive and engaging experience between the consumer and brand
- Achieve all key objectives including sales goals and positive consumer experience
- Deliver key messages and personalized advice: educate consumers on Nespresso’s line of products and system features
- Provide samples to consumers
- Report on qualitative feedback from consumers, promotional results and sales targets
- Experience in retail sales and customer service: experience in a commissioned sales environment an asset
- Possess a clear understanding of sales and customer service fundamentals: formal sales training an asset
- Strong communication skills: ability to accurately represent the brand as well as determine consumer needs
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Flexible and reliable with strong work ethic
- Part-time role: Friday to Sunday (12-16 hours per week), and Thursday (once a month)
- Must be comfortable standing for duration of shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate plus sales incentives
- Must be available for training on September 21st and 22nd (Sat and Sun) from 9am to 5pm on both days.
If you are the right candidate for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.