Pest Control Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $150,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Operation Manager is responsible for training, leading, and developing a team of service technicians. They help achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty, and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to our clients. Additional management duties include monitoring and adjusting scheduled appointments for efficiencies, field routing, client QC audits, and account management. The ideal candidate will be someone ready to grow the company and grow with us, with new talent and vision for the business.
- Manage daily operations of pest control technicians with the goal of providing superior customer service to our clients
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service, and client care
- Responsible for managing the basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Daily travel throughout the territory visiting with clients, assisting pest technicians and partnering closely with the sales team on business development
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do you need?
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
- Must have a Category 7A-7B certification.
- 3-5+ years in pest control and termite (required) mosquito experience is preferred
- Success in training, mentoring, and coaching service professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Matar Termite & Pest ControlWhy Work Here?
Family owned, lots of room for growth
Termite & Pest control company. Serving VA, MD and DC
BusinessView all jobs at Matar Termite & Pest Control