Commercial Lending Manager
Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union Wasilla, AK
- Posted: 18 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
- Responsible for member marketing of the Credit Union and knowledge of all services offered to a degree that will enable answering questions, or referring members for specific services.
- Responsible for the overall supervision of the commercial lending staff.
- Responsible for developing and servicing a variety of commercial, construction, and Member Business Loans, calling on small business owners, realtors, to provide advice and introduce companies to the services offered by the Credit Union.
- Administer and coordinate all commercial lending activities including soliciting, pre-screening, underwriting, negotiation and presentation of loan requests.
- Prepare competitive market surveys and recommend loan program and pricing modifications based on results.
- Identify current and potential new business lending products to determine changes and enhancements that would benefit the membership.
- Seek out opportunities to enhance the members’ financial lives by recognizing and referring additional credit union products.
- Develop and manage profitability of the commercial loan portfolio with the assistance of additional Credit Union departments.
- Originate all commercial and Member Business Loans products in accordance with credit union policies including but not limited to:
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Vehicle and Equipment Term Loans
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate Loans
- Letters of Credit
- Construction and Development Loans
- Assist the Chief Credit Officer as assigned.
Prerequisites for this Position
- Minimum Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in construction, real estate and Commercial/ Business lending with management experience required.
MVFCU is a nonprofit financial cooperative, owned and controlled by our members. Our Board of Directors are volunteers from the community, elected by our members.
As a member-owned cooperative, we are responsive to member needs. We provide a complete range of financial services that offer convenience and flexibility.
Matanuska Valley Federal Credit UnionWhy Work Here?
Come join our family away from family with your next career!
At Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union, our members are a family, joined by the belief that together we can do better. Our goal is to help members build a better financial future and we’ve been doing that since 1948! MVFCU is a nonprofit financial cooperative, owned and controlled by our members. Our Board of Directors are volunteers from the community, elected by our members. As a member-owned cooperative, we are responsive to member needs. We provide a complete range of financial services that offer convenience and flexibility.
501 N Main StWasilla, AK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union