Irrigation - Water Management Technical Consultant - Florida
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, dental,
Irrigation - Water Management Technical Consultant
Masuen Consulting is seeking a team member who wants the opportunity to grow professionally, to be all they are capable of being, wants responsibility, likes being challenged, and has a sense of urgency about them. The successful applicant must reside on the east coast of Florida between Melbourne and West Palm Beach, and from the coast inland to Okeechobee, Florida for this telecommuting position. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company of water management consultants and designers working with developers, contractors, governmental agencies, HOAs, farmers, and other ‘green industry’ professionals.
A company vehicle is provided along with a laptop and cell phone. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
● Perform inspections and audits of commercial irrigation systems
● Consult and conduct evaluations and analyses on water management practices for urban, golf and agricultural projects
● Install irrigation central control components and systems
● Consult on, and conduct pumping plant, filtration, and control system analyses
● Utilize sophisticated analytical equipment for manual and automated site data collection
● Deliver professional presentations
● Write professional reports
● Be a great team player dedicated to meeting deadlines, detailed, and results oriented
● High School diploma is minimum
● Four year college degree in agronomy, horticulture, agriculture, engineering or other related fields preferred
● Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
● Formal irrigation training a plus
● Florida Driver’s License in good standing
● Ability to pass a complete background check and drug screening process
● Willingness to take a personality profile analysis
● Flexible work schedule
● Company vehicle and equipment
● Company cell phone
● Company laptop
● Retirement plan with 3% matching contributions
● Medical to include health, dental, vision, and life insurance
● Paid vacation
● Paid sick leave
● Educational incentives
Masuen Consulting LLCWhy Work Here?
Terrific opportunity to join a great company!
Masuen Consulting, LLC is comprised of designers, consultants, and managers who deliver sustainable, outdoor-focused water management solutions to the agricultural, golf, and urban landscape markets.
TechnologyView all jobs at Masuen Consulting LLC