Flooring: Commercial - Field Superintendent
- Expired: January 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Masters Flooring is looking to expand it's team and is currently seeking a qualified Commercial Flooring Field Superintendent. Please review the below requirements and submit your resume if ready to join a growing, energetic, and fun team! We look forward to hearing from you!
General Purpose: To serve our clients while upholding our Core Values of: Hard Work, Teamwork, Do the Right Thing, Superior Customer Service
1. Installation – Manage Installation Teams: Must be experienced with different types of flooring materials (Tile, Resilient, Wood, Carpet, Sheet Vinyl) and have at least 3 years of experience with each; be able to exemplify proper install techniques
2. Coordination and participation in: Pre-Install Meetings with PM’s, GC’s, and Installers; Warranty follow-ups, Closeout Procedure (punch-lists, owner’s stock, etc.) and Post-Mortem reviews
3. QA/QC; Ensure quality and professional installations to exceed customer expectations
4. LMA: Leadership, Management & Accountability. Communicate well by clarifying expectations and setting directives that will get the
a. Team Reviews/Career Development
b. Time Card review and approval
c. Managing team schedules and communicating to Install Manager
5. Complete In-Home and In-Field measuring
· Good written and verbal communication skills
o Material forecast planning - Ensure the materials needed is communicated next day/week dispatch
o Review/Coordination of daily plans with GC Superintendents and Customers
o Attend/Coordinate/Facilitate Safety Meetings, when required
o Communicate job progress to Customers, GC’s, Project Managers, and Install Team, when required
· Strong sense of time organization and urgency
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and move up to 50 to 100 pounds.
· Ability to be flexible to changing work conditions & assignments, work well with a team
· Be skilled with the tools of the trade:
o Hand Tools: Tape Measure, Hammers, Grinders, Saws, Sanders, Chalk, etc.
o Flooring Tools: Cutters, Carpet Stretchers, Knee Kickers, etc.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Valid driver's license with insurable driving record
Benefits Include: Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness Care insurance coverages. We also offer a 401k w/ company match, company vehicle, cell phone reimbursement, paid days off, paid holidays...
Masters Petersens Flooring & Interior Design
BusinessView all jobs at Masters Petersens Flooring & Interior Design