Director of Coaching - Dean Graziosi (Scottsdale, AZ)
Dean Graziosi and his team have recently launched a professional business blueprint for our top-tier clientele! We have a loyal following, where every one of our customers is not just a client, it’s one of our students we would like to take to the next level! Our company is looking to hire a Director of Coaching to lead and manage a growing team of coaches. If you have at least 3 years’ experience in leading and managing, as well as 5 years of experience coaching, consulting or training others to improve lives and be the best that they can be! If you are a proactive, confident, organized, energetic, motivated and flexible person, we are looking for you!
Why work here?
Truly a cutting-edge work environment that is culture oriented. We are growing rapidly. Health Insurance, paid vacation/personal time & dynamic/supportive team!
* Minimum 3 - 5 years recent experience leading, managing and growing a team of people in a fast-paced environment.
* Minimum 3 - 5 years recent experience in coaching, managing, or training others.
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service experience.
*Coaching certification preferred, but not required
1. Be accomplished at coaching and re-enrolling clients from all walks of life and levels of success.
2. Hire and train new coaches, also making sure all company policies and requirements are clearly presented.
3. Manage the performance of all coaches, ensuring company targets and goals are met.
4. Create and deliver weekly and monthly training for coaches.
5. Provide additional training for those not achieving minimum expected results.
6. Work closely with the marketing and sales department to ensure flow of services.
7. Work with the sales team to manage the appropriate allocation of clients to coaches.
8. Together with the finance team, manage the compensation of coaches based on individual results and performance.
9. Monitor the performance of coaches and provide feedback where needed.
10. Manage client testimonials that come in and deal with any concerns regarding the coaching experience both with the client and the coach.
11. Manage the transfer of clients from one coach to another when necessary.
12. Ensure a consistent and exceptional experience is received by all clients.
13. Listen to and provide feedback to coaches by living listening to their calls on a consistent basis.
14. Be accomplished in delivering group coaching and training new coaches in group coaching.
15. Be the support person for all coaches whether admin or skill related.
16. Be able to create and train your team to deliver coaching experiences at events and workshops.
17. Provide input and feedback to improve the overall success of the company.
18. Keep your team motivated, committed and inspired.
HELPFUL RESEARCH LINKS:
Look up knowledge broker blueprint
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deangraziosi/ Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deangraziosi... Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deangrazi...
This is our space for another position we were hiring for, we shot a video with our production staff:
Why Work Here?Truly a cutting-edge work environment that is culture oriented. We are growing rapidly.
Fast Growing Company! Top Tier Culture! World's Top Entrepreneurs!