Position: Regional Sales Manager
Status: Full Time
Rate: Annual salary plus bonus
Manager: Director of Sales
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing annual sales in their assigned territory through the promotion and selling of the company’s products to end-users, OEMs specialty dealer networks, and distributors. This position requires the exercise of independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein and does require routine monthly travel to meet monthly performance metrics. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with Director of Sales to develop strategic sales coverage plan for visiting existing accounts as well as new prospects.
· Develop and grow the industrial market segment through new client acquisitions and expanding business with existing clients.
· Responsible for training distributors, OEMs and their dealer network on Masterduct products.
· Monitor market conditions and make suggestions for increasing market share; I.e. marketing programs, new products.
· Provide customer support by responding to inquiries, requests, and concerns.
· Work closely with inside sales to make sure all follow up is performed in a timely manner.
· Attend relevant trade shows and industry association meetings.
· Effectively follow up on all leads generated from our marketing efforts and trade shows.
· Execute timely preparation of all weekly and monthly reports.
· Communicate wins and challenges to fellow sales team members and management for collaborative learning.
· Collect overdue invoices from time to time.
· Other duties that may be assigned at a later date.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field.
· Experience in the industrial market promoting technical products; technical hose experience a plus.
· Self-starter; energetic, motivated, team focused and results driven.
· Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
· Possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and ability to learn other programs as needed.
· Ability to travel within the United States.
· Travel: approximately 50% of the time.
· Some evening and weekend work required when traveling.
· Must be able to travel long distances by airplane and car.
· Will be required to stand for extended periods of time when working at trade shows.
· Will be required to set up and break down displays at trade shows.
· Must be able to lift, carry, and lower up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
· Normal visual, hearing, and language acuity.
Awesome company with lots of room for growth.