Automotive Service Technician or Mechanic
MasterWorks Automotive is the leading independent automotive repair facility in the Greater Cleveland Area. Check out our Google Reviews. We are looking for a skilled and self-motivated automotive technician or mechanic to join our team. The position is available to experienced technicians. If you are good and you know it, please apply! We would love for you to join us in our brand new, state of the art facility.
A Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with industry standards.
- Complete preventive maintenance in accordance with factory maintenance schedules including, oil changes, engine tune-ups, tire rotation and changes, replacement of fluids and filters.
- Listen to client concerns and perform necessary test driving, inspections, and testing to determine the source of the concern.
- Diagnose and repair: engine failures, mechanical and electrical system malfunctions; replace parts and components;
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording required service and repairs.
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contain costs by evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by reporting low inventory stock and verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplish maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Service Technician or Mechanic experience required.
- Proficient at using internet resources (Mitchell, Alldata, Identifix, etc) to obtain service information
- $3000 Signing Bonus
- Commission or hourly and based on experience ($50,000 to $80,000 per year). Our automotive technicians or mechanics are paid top dollar.
- Employer Contribution to Health, Vision, and Dental plans
- Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and have a valid driver license.
- Paid Training
- Paid certification testing
- Company Uniforms Provided
- Career growth opportunity
- Comprehensive Health plan with vision and dental
- 5-day work week – Never work another weekend again!
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays off
- $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
- Automotive Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Customer service
- Mechanic experience
- Cars and light trucks