Master Halco, one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of fencing products, seeks an experienced IT Help Desk Associate. The IT Help Desk position will be the primary support conduit for all of Master Halco. They will be responsible for answering support calls, and entering the trouble ticket into the Help Desk system. They will also be responsible for trouble-shooting, and the maintaining of service contracts of office equipment. Monitor system for integrity and compliance within the scope of established internal controls.
- Trains and supports users on the office applications used in daily operations
- Troubleshooting and investigation of performance issues with normal operations
- Determines whether system hardware is sufficient and whether an upgrade is needed
- Give input and suggestions from user experience
- Respond and resolve issues using the help desk system
- Provide phone and email support to internal and external users/customers
- Monitors pending requests to ensure prompt resolution of IT problems.
- Maintains records and status of activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum HS Diploma. A college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Help Desk Position
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows and Office
- PC Imaging software and methodology
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Detail oriented and process driven work ethics
- Able to lift/move up to 30 pounds occasional.
Why Join our Company?
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Lucrative compensation package
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits programs
- 401 K retirement savings program with company match
- Casual Dress
- Company entertainment discounts
- Tuition reimbursement for job related training
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Master Halco is an equal opportunity employer.