***THIS JOB RELOCATES VIRGINIA RESIDENTS OUTSIDE THEIR STATE FOR WORK***
*You would need to be able to travel within 7 days of hire. Travel will be via bus greyhound to resort*
NOW HIRING contract housekeeping out of state positions!
***pays on piece rate (paid per unit cleaned) similar to production pay
*This position would last 4 months*
locations to choose from:
Boyne Falls, MI
East Stroudsburg, PA
*There is opportunity to sign another offer at the end of your 4 months based upon performance*
Interested in moving out of the state temporarily to clean resorts/ timeshares?
Please read below on how to apply/interview for this position:
Interviews will be held 2/19-2/20 on Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at:
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport
1387 N Military Hwy
Norfolk, VA 23502
Please let me know when you have applied, so we can schedule your interview time right away.
Due to high volume calls, please feel free to also text your info (name, date, time, state) to 931-787-3535
instructions to apply:
1) Apply directly online to the position and select either MI, IL, or WI (select out of market housekeeper) (must apply in order to be hired)
Select the area you’d like to apply for and follow the link to the application
Please use one of the following links to apply:
• Contract Housekeeper – Michigan
• Contract Housekeeper – Illinois
• Contract Housekeeper – Wisconsin
2) Call or text 931-787-3535 to confirm date and time- send you name, date, and time and let us know that you have applied online.
3) Come to the interview- We will be making offers on the spot to qualified candidates who will then be transported to the site within 3-5 days of hire. Bring any referrals that also may be interested.
*** Must be able to travel within 7 days of offer.***
Housekeepers, no experience necessary. We will put you through our 7 Steps Training Program where we will teach you the tools you need to become a successful housekeeper. Training pay is $10 an hour for up to 2 weeks. After training is when the real opportunity starts! You will be paid per unit cleaned, meaning the more you clean the more you earn. Weekends required.
$90 deduction from each paycheck for rent (rent includes furnished apartment/ room with roommate and transport to and from work)
Housing can be hotel /apartment/ corporate apartment with bunk style or cots
Transportation to and from work via company van
The first 14 days you will receive training pay of $10/hr. After the training, housekeepers work on piece rate, meaning you are paid by the units you clean. Most housekeepers can average $12+ an hour or more on this pay rate. Upon 120 days you will receive a completion bonus of $200.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Weekly Pay
· People Proud Culture
· Well-Established Company – In Business Over 35 Years
· Fun Work Environment
· Opportunities for Advancement
· Positive Attitude
· Must work weekends
· Desire to Provide Great Customer Service
· Availability to Work Weekends and Holidays
· No Experience Necessary – We Will Train You!
Are YOU ready to earn and learn with THE hospitality housekeeping industry leader?
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour on average