Sr. Analyst, Programs & Analytics
MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. Jasper, IN
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This non-supervisory position is responsible for overseeing dealer rebate programs and providing analytics to ensure efficient sales growth. This role is responsible for National Account and overarching dealer marketing initiatives. Interfaces with key stakeholders at all levels throughout the organization including Sales, BI/IT, finance, marketing shared services, and BU teams.
This position reports directly to the Manager – Programs & Analytics.
- Audit dealer programs annually to ensure programs are relevant and position the Sales Team for success
- Develop/update program language and dealer placements annually
- Manage dealer contracts by generating new contracts and addendums for approximately 200 dealers
- Evolve Icertis contract storage software to make contract process more efficient
- Execute quarterly and annual dealer rebates.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and enhance sales and rebate systems, working with IT to develop best in class visibility tools
- Work with IT to create and maintain & develop program visibility tools
- Lead communication efforts for designer incentive programs via training webinars, OneTouch updates and email communications to both customers and sales organization
- Ensure all dealer programs and materials are up to date and relevant
Overarching Dealer Marketing Initiatives
- Lead and support complex projects, with competing deadlines across all Business Units
- Generate SPAs for selling events, displays, sell centers and model homes discounts
- Responsible for central marketing communications such as surveys, freight/fuel surcharge, holiday closings, training webinars - execute through Sitecore/One Touch and MBCI Marketing inbox
- Support special requests and special project needs
- Establish Go-to-Market strategies for National Accounts, including programs, advertisements, selling events
- Support and participate in annual/bi-annual national account review meetings
- Inform sales teams of current initiatives and promotions specific to National Accounts
- Develop content for monthly national account newsletters
- Support requests from national account corporate contacts as needed
- Carry out product launch updates to local national account showrooms
- Drive booth presence and content at national account shows: ensure logistics of materials and execute flawlessly
- Potential to travel, approximately two events per year (pre Covid)
- Key driver in Home Center POS reporting, focused on In Stock segments
- Complete monthly sales reporting tasks with National Accounts, Business Unit reporting, Spiff analytics, and discounted sales impacting program payouts
Characteristics & Attributes
- Attention to detail, with excellent organization and communication skills
- Assertive self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Ability to independently lead multiple projects and prioritize
- Ability to work with external customers, sales force, and internal associates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Embrace Daily Management, Problem Solving and Lean Thinking
- Aptitude for learning new software (SiteCore, OneTouch, QlikSense, Home Center POS systems)
- Prior analytical support experience is strongly preferred
Education & Experience
- 4-year degree or higher is preferred
- Knowledge of kitchen sales, design or cabinetry industry preferred
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.