Director, External Reporting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leads the external SEC reporting process and monthly reporting consolidation. In addition, responsible for evaluating new GAAP reporting requirements and preparing related implementation plans as well as evaluating existing GAAP and applying requirements in consultation with our external auditors.
- Directs the preparation of SEC filings, including Annual Form 10-K, Annual Form 11-K, Quarterly Form 10-Q, and proxy information, including electronic filing on EDGAR.
- Serves as liaison with outside auditors, actuaries, and legal with the preparation of the Company’s financial statement filings, registration statements, debt offerings, and benefit filings.
- Directs implementation of new ASU standards and SEC rules.
- Partners with accounting for implementation of existing ASC standards and SEC rules.
- Provides support to accounting teams on any technical accounting matters.
- Maintains a high level of expertise on current and proposed SEC rules, and AICPA and FASB pronouncements.
- In collaboration with the VP, Accounting, prepares Board or Audit Committee financial and technical accounting updates.
- Leads the preparation of the monthly financial consolidation.
- Provides leadership by coaching, mentoring, and developing team members as well as providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead special projects as assigned, and performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & CPA required
- 10+ years of public company accounting experience or Big 4 audit experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to analyze and interpret complex accounting and financial issues. Requires expertise in interpretation and implementation of current accounting pronouncements.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Flexible and highly adaptable – ability to pivot quickly.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and push through business challenges.
- Ability to energize others around a task/idea and maintain optimism.
- Demonstrates trust in the process of lean methodologies and tools. Approaches situations through a fact-based lens. Analyzes data, draws conclusions, make recommendations, and present findings. Critically assesses and simplifies processes and controls, and challenge business drivers and risks.
- Embraces the team through strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization, including diverse viewpoints. Seeks to understand and involves others in problem-solving. Proven track record of building a team and managing change.
- Moves forward through strong organizational and execution skills. Able to champion core issues, develop resourceful and creative solutions and drive results at all levels of the organization. Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills are a must. Ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans. Adaptable and flexible to changing business conditions and priorities.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
Get fresh External Reporting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.