Responsible for the supervision of operational activities in given manufacturing areas in accordance with departmental policies procedures and standards to achieve established production schedules and desired quality levels.
- Supervises the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Interprets applies and/or enforces all company policies programs rules regulations labor contracts and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental plant and corporate goals for safety quality and productivity.
- Promote clean safe work areas thought the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
- Leading production employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintaining employee morale by portraying a positive image of the company.
- Develop direct and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
- Direct manufacturing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customers’ requirements.
- Consistently administers company policies and practices regarding attendance performance etc.
- Communicates with employees on a regular basis.
- Expected to participate in activities such as training and safety programs in order to enhance the overall effectiveness of the work area(s) involved.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Maintains the technical and managerial skills required to effectively administer the production process.
- Strong analytical problem solving delegation and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional leadership interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems.
- Must be adaptable to change and have the ability/desire to make a difference.
- Solid math skills and measurements are essential.
- Ability to read a drawing.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-6 years supervisory experience preferred in manufacturing.
- Experience in finishing/assembly of wood components a plus.
- Knowledge of the cabinet industry a plus.
- B.A. or Associates degree in a technical or business related field preferred.
- This position is for 2nd shift
- Hours typically from 4:30pm to 1:20am
- Monday thru Friday
- There is a 6% shift differential
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.