Now hiring at Master Tech Automotive & Cycle Repair in Henderson, NV
We are a family owned an operated business for the last 15 years and looking to further expand our business with the help of a new Automotive Technician.
- 5+ years of experience as an automotive technician/mechanic required
- Motorcycle repair experience is a plus
- Perform work specified repair orders with efficiency
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Excellent communication skills to service advisers and service managers.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Inspect and test vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
-Must provide your own tools (Diagnostic equipment will be available for use)
-ASE Certifications & Smog License preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management skills as you will have multiple vehicles you are servicing
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Hours Monday- Friday 8:00AM-5:30PM