Position: Roofing Sales Professional
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire
Employment: Full Time
Compensation: $100,000 - $200,000 per year
Master Roofers, in Manchester, New Hampshire, an established and thriving family owned and operated company is now accepting applications from experienced and motivated individuals who want to earn a good income. Despite the Pandemic, we are busy. The remodeling industry is experiencing explosive growth as individuals have invested their unused vacation money on their homes. Now is the time to cash in on this opportunity.
Your primary responsibility will be to follow up on leads, personally meet with the client(s), assess their specific needs, prepare a cost estimate and proposal, return to demonstrate how our products and services are superior to the competition, and close the sale! It is important to note that this is not a “one-stop close” type of sale.
You will be representing a company with a known presence. For over seventy-five years, the success and reputation of our company has been built upon expert installations, high-quality products, and most importantly a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals dedicated to customer service.
· Residential roof replacements, service, and repairs
· Commercial roof replacements, service, and repairs
· Velux Skylights replacements and new installations
· Custom sheet metal fabrication and installation
· Attic insulation
· Attic ventilation systems
· …and more
Why Work for Master Roofers, LLC
· Company generated leads from prospects who are interested and in need of our services. Many leads come from repeat clients and customer referrals.
· Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
· Company benefits package.
· A workplace culture that cultivates a positive and ethical environment.
· An atmosphere that encourages learning and personal growth.
· Comprehensive sales training from a nationally recognized contracting organization.
· Sales support from in-house management and staff.
· Skilled technicians who are committed and dedicated to quality and excellence results in more leads and referrals.
· We are a company that aligns itself with only high quality and reputable products, materials, and vendors.
· Company vehicle (during business hours)
· Company tools and equipment (during business hours)
Roofing Sales Professional Position Requirements
· Two to five years of sales experience (in the roofing and/or general contracting industry is preferred but not required).
· One or more years of roofing experience is preferred but not required.
· Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
· Ability to comfortably carry and set up extension ladders to a height of 28 feet.
· Ability to safely and comfortably ascend and descend low to moderately sloped roofs.
· Ability to safely and comfortably enter and exit interior attic spaces.
· Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm work schedule, with a willingness and ability to work some evenings and weekends when necessary.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Other Attributes Recommended for Success – An ideal sales professional at Master Roofers, LLC will be:
· Honest, reliable, and accountable
· Willing to adhere to a structured and proven sales system
· Willing to learn and work hard in a highly competitive market
· Able to work and drive in ever-changing weather conditions
· Competitive and motivated
· Results oriented and goal driven
· Detail oriented
· Coachable / trainable
· Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously on a daily basis
· Works successfully without close supervision
· Focused and organized
· Confident with a positive metal attitude
· Able to empathize with client concerns and relate with diverse client personalities
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive commission with first year earning potential of $100,000 - $200,000 for the right candidate
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Short term disability/life insurance
· Profit sharing
· Paid vacation time / holidays
All qualified applicants will be personally reviewed by the owner and sales manager of Master Roofers, LLC. Master Roofers, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Elm Street Manchester, NH 1930-1940 For 75 years and three generations Master Roofers, owned and operated by the Bolduc family, has been the roofing contractors Manchester, NH homeowners and commercial property owners rely on for quality roofing systems. We have attained this position of respect due to an unflinching commitment to the highest standards in quality and service.
Our customers tell us that having Master Roofers repair or replace their Manchester, NH roofing system is like having a close friend in the roofing business. We take care of every roof we fix or install as if we were working on our own homes!
Master Roofers is also committed to making your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We take the time to explain the roofing process, provide written estimates and production schedules, minimize disruptions during the roofing project, and do a through job of cleaning up after ourselves. We know that we are “guests” in your home while we are working on your roof, and always act accordingly.
Master Roofers is also leading the way in green and sustainable roofing technology. We have received the U.S. Green Building Council certification as a “green roofer,” meaning our policies and procedures meet the strictest environmental standards. We are also one of the few roofing contractors Manchester, NH residents can turn to for integrated solar roofing systems. Our GAF Solar roofs can help reduce energy use and your home’s impact on the environment, while safely protecting against the elements.
It has been our privilege to serve thousands of our neighbors through the years. We look forward to helping to protect your property and family with a quality roofing system, designed and installed by the Manchester NH roofing professionals of Master Roofers.