Sr Market Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
The Sr. Market Analyst is responsible for maintaining and executing market research and insights activities to support corporate growth objectives and strategic initiatives, especially those related to industry, market, end-user, and channel insights that are critical inputs to our digital growth and new product development activities.
- Collect and analyze data on consumer and end-user demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential factors affecting product demand.
- Partner with product, sales, finance, and other internal teams and/or external vendors to develop TMLC’s industry segmentation, market sizing, and market share reporting processes.
- Assess new markets and distribution channels; synthesize findings into actionable insights supporting TMLC’s digital growth objectives, including Connected Products business unit
- Conduct primary and secondary research and collect internal and external data on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with internal and external marketing professionals.
- Synthesize Voice of Customer (VOC) and other research data into actionable insights that help product and sales teams evaluate product opportunities and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of key metrics and insights to the organization, including economic updates, brand share & awareness, share of voice, etc.
- Gather data on competitors; analyze prices, sales, marketing, and distribution. Maintain competitor product cross-reference lists.
- Track economic indicators and develop predictive models to help uncover future opportunities in strategic sales channels.
- Create and maintain new data sources and associated decision support tools that are integrated with other TMLC information systems, utilizing visualization and advanced analytics software tools (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake)
- Provide analytical and presentation support for sales and marketing teams as needed. Provide regular (monthly/quarterly) market updates highlighting new competitive products, customer and competitor public filings and M&A activity, shopper/consumer trends, & other relevant industry information. Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics or related
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing analytics, sales analytics, consumer insights, or market research with global durables industry
- Ability to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions
- Must have initiative and ability to work independently
- Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and handle multiple projects effectively
- Must be able to work cross-functionally throughout the global organization
- Experience with data visualization software (i.e. Tableau) a plus
- Occasional travel may be required (up to 15%).
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Culture committed to work-life balance with flexible work options
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
AddressOak Creek, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Master Lock