- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- An MCA HR Generalist leads and ensures all employment and human resources policies, procedures, personnel records, HR record-keeping and statutory compliance for MCA operations in the airport. Leads and ensures effective employee relations, training, development, and performance management practices.
- Perform administrative functions such as preparing new employee files, filing documents into appropriate employee files, making photocopies, managing outgoing mail, scanning and email documents, and other clerical functions.
- Enters and processes new hire information and records. Ensuing timely HR Data entry for all employee-related information into the HR platform and participates in new hire orientation.
- Enter employee information in the LCP tracker
- Assisting with bi-weekly payroll
- Manage the Leave, including FMLA and LOA, etc.
- Maintains EEO information in employee records; maintains OSHA logs. Prepares and processes reports of injuries and illnesses as required by Insurers.
- Processes information for post-employment and unemployment in a timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Complete and follow up employee requests including but not limited to employment verifications, income request forms from loans, mortgages, etc... in a timely matter.
- Prepares and completes special projects and reports assigned by HR Director in a timely matter.
- Assist with Job Fairs, and meetings/events preparations.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to travel.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High work ethic, personal integrity, commitment to service
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Customer service and follow up
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- A bachelor's degree preferred; and three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, OR
- Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Prior payroll experience preferred
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Fluent in both English and Spanish a plus
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.