National Account Sales Manager
- Expired: April 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Sales
Master Appliance is a leading manufacturing company who first introduced the first industrial quality heat gun to the worldwide marketplace. Today their heat tools are used for drying, heating, welding, shrinking, soldering, desoldering and for many other applications where heat is the need.
Master is continually developing new products with expanded capabilities, making it easy to work with the new materials and processes used throughout industry.
Responsible for driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging long-term relationships with new and existing channels and end users. Focus will be on uncovering new market opportunities, new distribution discovery, maintaining current distribution relationships and establishing relationships with key end users. Ability to travel domestically is required with possible international travel, if needed. Ability to develop and maintain consistent communications with current and potential customers virtually is a must. Ambitious with a professional attitude directed towards presenting the best possible image of yourself, Master Appliance, and its products to customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and execution of a sales growth strategy focused on the expansion of distribution channels both domestically and internationally.
- Work with assigned accounts to develop relationships by maintaining routine contact with key channel personnel to sustain and grow sales, to the fullest extent possible.
- Work with channel partners to identify product line gaps by monitoring their websites and sales history, suggest additional product, identify obsolete/discontinued product, correct errors/omissions in product copy and update product images as needed, and obtain commitment to add products accordingly.
- Proactively work with assigned accounts to adopt new Master Appliance products at time of launch to include website posting, initial stocking orders and sales training.
- Support channel requests for product information like attribute data, images, pricing, along with proposals, RFQ’s and/or product training, as needed.
- Engage in end user sales calls to assess needs, suggest solutions and/or demo product, in person or virtual, directly or with channels sales teams.
- Conduct sales training webinars with assigned distributor account reps or end users as opportunities arise.
Master Appliance Corp.®
BusinessView all jobs at Master Appliance Corp.®