1ST SHIFT CNC OPERATOR
Masteq, LLC New Berlin, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
No prior experience is required, but mechanical skills are necessary. We will provide on-the-job training.
- Follow instruction of other Team Members, Management, and Engineering.
- Perform simple and moderate milling, drilling, and tapping operations on knee-mill.
- Perform simple and moderate turning operations on Lathe.
- Perform simple and moderate operations on Drill Press.
- Set-up CNC machines for machining of parts.
- Load parts on machining fixtures.
- Clean and maintain machines per published Maintenance Schedule.
- Perform simple QC on machined components by comparing measurements to engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Operate forklift for loading of machines, and inbound/outbound shipments.
- Metal finishing (polishing), de-burring, and cleaning of machined components that include; tooling, custom machined products, machined castings and fixture components.
- Clean and maintain all areas of company per the published Maintenance Schedule.
- Contribute in a positive manner to Continuous Improvement Process (CIP), meant to improve efficiency, improve safety, improve work-flow, and improve quality.
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be at least 18 years old with reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime as directed
Our company offers vacation time, paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K plan with employer match, and annual employee bonuses!
- 8 hour shift (6:00AM-2:00PM)
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime Available
- One location
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Masteq, LLCWhy Work Here?
Expanding company with paid training, a stable leadership team, and room for growth and advancement!
Masteq, LLC is a solution based manufacturing company located in Muskego Wisconsin founded in 2006 with the goal of servicing a wide range of industries and customers by using fundamentally strong principles and practices to add maximum value to its customers business and products. By offering customers; product development, engineering, CAM services, milling, turning, assembly, and management of secondary operations under one roof, Masteq is uniquely positioned to be a customers one stop to success. We have added an additional location in New Berlin and are currently hiring for that location as well.
2222 S CALHOUN ROADNew Berlin, WI