Solution Architect - Azure, Big Data
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Solution Architect - Azure, Big Data for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 5+ Months Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Role: Solution Architect - Azure, Big Data
Primary Skills: Azure, Big Data
Role Description: The Solution Architect - Azure, Big Data must have at least 10+ years of accounting experience.
• Hands on Azure, Hadoop Technologies, Control-M, Zena, Big Data Analytics, Azure Services, UNIXscripts, and Java.
• Responsible for deployment of architectural and development aspects including hardware, software, security, messaging, work flow, interoperability, flexibility, reliability, scalability and architectural structure and capability within the organization as architected in Azure in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect(s)
• Deploy to the organization the architecture practices, work with application teams and other technology project teams and help develop and deploy architectural design and identification of enterprise implications of the designs.
• Define and roll out architectural principles, patterns, guidelines and standards.
• Communicate basic components, help identify impacts and work to resolve conflicts with application teams, business units and other architects.
• Work to bridge the gap from current state of the architecture to the future state as defined by architecture;
• Deep knowledge specialist in Azure cloud infrastructure, process or data OR will play the role of solution architect.
• Develop necessary scripts in Spark and other Microsoft Cloud (Azure) services and tools.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Parul Singh
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2173)
Equal Employment Opportunity
TechnologyView all jobs at Mastech