Software Engineer w/Informatica, OBIEE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Software Engineer w/Informatica, OBIEE for our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract to Hire position, and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Role: Software Engineer w/Informatica, OBIEE
Primary Skills: Informatica
Role Description: The Software Engineer w/Informatica, OBIEE must have at least 8+ years of experience.
• Architect advanced to complex system solutions, solicit and incorporate inputs from technical and operational teams and document for consumption of development and testing teams.
• Develop complex software programs, with clear and succinct code documentation, that meet the written and oral functional requirements provided by customer.
• Fix defects in the home grown applications or third party software according to written and oral specifications.
• Perform database design and create scripts to create and modify database objects.
• Work on deliverables, such data analysis, client report requests etc. with minimal to no guidance from Development Manager or senior developers.
• Actively participate and contribute in SDLC activities such as solution design, work effort estimation, assisting peers with technical challenges and code reviews.
• Works very closely with operations team and acquire expert understanding of the business processes and develop unit and integration test scenarios in accordance with system requirements and business process changes.
• Provide expert advice to the testing team to create test data manually and/or systematically to test software programs.
• Perform production support activities such as monitor system processes, evaluate the outcome of system processes, work through system exceptions, and create processes to monitor and report on the overall system health.
• Work independently to understand the assigned work, deliver on agreed upon dates and raise issues/risks in a timely manner in case of risk to deliverables.
• Create/modify artifacts and deliverables expected from the SDLC and change management process such as project charter, proposed solution documents etc.
• Follow the SDLC and change management processes adopted by the organization.
• Participate in change management meetings to provide impact assessment of requested change, update the defect tracking system with most up to date information and perform release management tasks as assigned by Development manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expert proficiency in INFORMATICA and OBIEE Development.
• Expert understanding of complex concepts of data warehousing and data modeling.
• Strong understanding of AGILE and DEVOPS.
• Experience with AWS, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning (preferred).
• Expert knowledge of information system design principles and current/emerging trends.
• Extensive knowledge of most prevalent and trusted technical discussion boards, portals and knowledge sharing internet sites for help with technical challenges.
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience.
• Strong analytical and communications skills.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis (No C2C)
Recruiter Name: Mohit Thapa
Recruiter Phone: 412.376.6270
Equal Employment Opportunity
TechnologyView all jobs at Mastech
Get fresh Digital Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.