Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Software Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Tampa, FL
Role: Software Developer
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Software Developer is responsible for implementing software solutions that support short and long-term business strategies. As we transform into an Information Technology company that provides industry-specific services, the role of the Software Developer is important in bringing the business vision to fruition via easy to use and sensible software solutions. These solutions span both web-based and business-to-business software products. The Software Developer contributes to cost savings by designing efficient, effective, and reusable systems. &
Many times, the products created reduce or remove the need for operational staff for previously manual processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree within a technical discipline, or the equivalent years of related work experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience is required
- Knowledge, with preference for hands on experience, of the following technologies/environments:
- Java and JEE standards including Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
- Spring Framework, including Spring Data/Repositories&
- RESTful services and Resource Oriented Architectures
- JSON, XML (including DTD and XSD), JAXB, DOM and SAX
- Agile/Scrum development methodology
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Kyle Bahr
Recruiter Phone: 813.559.1854
Equal Employment Opportunity