Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior Build Engineer for our client in the Software/Computing/ Technology domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (possible extension)
Location: Plantation, FL
Role: Senior Build Engineer
Primary Skills: Python
Role Description: The Senior Build Engineer would need to have at least 8+ years of experience. This is a hands-on software development role supporting Client's build and release automation services. In this position, you will be part of a team building, evaluating, and deploying Client’s software stack.
Managers Note: As long as you have strong Build experience and has worked with "CMake" or "Makefile" we would be open to speaking with you.
- Engineer systems and tools to support the build, integration, and verification of complex software systems spanning multiple hardware platforms, embedded devices, mobile platforms, and cloud-based services
- Document and develop build/release tooling to support multiple software configurations
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging, and distribution of multiple software components
- Develop tools and scripts in python and groovy (Jenkinsfile) to automate builds and enforce s/w process
- Work closely with Build, Integration, Test and Software engineers to develop tools for build/CI/CD automation
- Identify, collaborate, and implement process improvement opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in build engineering and release automation
- Experience customizing the Android platform to support multiple customers
- Experience with the Android Open Source Project (“AOSP”) platform build system
- Experience building Unity, Unreal, iOS, and Android applications
- Experience with Linux, shell-scripting, Python, Git and Gerrit, Jenkins
- Experience with software development and testing, and familiarity with Test-Driven development
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, groovy scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such as Ansible, Docker
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise
Education: Bachelor’s degree/ MS in Computer Science or related field is preferred, but considerable weight will be given to experience and prior accomplishments.
Experience: Minimum 8+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ramneet Nayyar
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2026)
Equal Employment Opportunity