Duration: 12 Months Contract (possible extension)
Location: Plantation, FL
Primary Skills: C++
Role Description: The Test Engineer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. The primary responsibility of the Application Framework Test Engineer is to update and execute the manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owners.
You will focus on analyzing requirements, developing and testing sample applications, and creating and maintaining manual and automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development. You must be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of experience of hands-on development in C++ development
- 2+ years of React Native experience and mobile specific development experience (iOS, Android, hybrid platforms)
- 5+ years proficient experience working on software products in QA / Automation related testing
- Experience with iOS/Objective C/Swift/ARKit and/or Android/Java/Kotlin/ARCore (for the MV/XR side)
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders and developers
- Create test applications and experiences using the application framework to provide developer-focused testing of APIs
- White box and black box testing of test applications.
- Provide testing support and feedback to various departments within the software organization
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code to develop high-quality test scripts and applications
- Develop, Test, and Run manual and automated tests on a daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Build, maintain, and test applications to continually provide feedback on the quality of the application framework
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
- BS/MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience in C++, game development experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of React Native experience and mobile-specific development experience (iOS, Android, hybrid platforms).
- 5+ years of experience working on software products in QA / Automation related testing
- Experience in OS/Objective C/Swift/ARKit and/or Android/Java/Kotlin/ARCore (for the MV/XR side)
- Experience with testing SDKs, APIs, and applications on embedded devices.
- Thorough understanding of test fundamentals, test management tools, and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning, test case creation, test execution, automated testing and reporting
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ramneet Nayyar
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2026)
Equal Employment Opportunity