Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking aFinancial Analyst for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Location: Miramar, FL
Role: Financial Analyst
Primary Skills: MS Excel
Role Description: TheFinancial Analyst would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
- Assist with financial plans and forecasts (including spending curves), ensuring all project requirements and objectives are properly documented and budgeted.
- Compile and analyze project financials ensuring that risks and issues are identified, reviewed, and resolved in collaboration with the Sr. Financial Analyst.
- Responsible for time planning of resources in Workbench/Clarity for multiple projects.
- Ensure the integrity of the projects plans in Clarity.
- Interact frequently with Project Managers, and Sr. Financial Analyst to ensure timely and accurate project plans and forecasts.
- Provide support, guidance, and training on the financial aspects of a project to the respective project team members.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for Corporate Accounting and Capital Planning as required.
- Ad-hoc analysis of capital projects, expenditures, and project scope, as required.
- Assist with the periodic audit of capital projects for compliance.
- Communicate concerns to Sr. Financial Analyst.
- Provide support in the development and monthly update of the Capital plan.
- Prepare CAR related journal entries and submit to Sr. Financial Analyst.
- Develop and implement I.T. financial procedures and standards as needed.
- Meet with resource managers to understand requirements and schedule project level labor demand.
- Identify ways to improve processes and increase efficiencies.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience with CA PPM (Clarity) application is required.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good spreadsheet skills.
- Must be able to work under tight timelines, prioritizing responsibilities as needed.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision.
- IT Finance or technology related experience is a plus
- Solid understanding of IT estimation activities is a plus
- Clear understanding of capital vs non-capital expenditures
- Solid understanding of accounting rules for expense and capital activities
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Pragya Rai
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2320)
Equal Employment Opportunity