ERP Consultant - Oracle
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an ERP Consultant – Oracle for our client in the Information Technology domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 10+ Months Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI/Remote + Travel (Expenses Paid)
Role: ERP Consultant - Oracle
Primary Skills: Oracle Apps Functional
Role Description: The ERP Consultant – Oracle must have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must be an Oracle Cloud Profitability and Costing Management (PCM) Consultant with strong allocation implementation experience to join the EPM implementation team.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Oracle Cloud PCMCS Lead Manager (Allocation).
- Lead the PCM development work with offshore team, integration team and reports team.
- Build PCM applications with dimensions and data from various sources.
- Should be experienced in complex allocations process and data management mappings.
- Will be required to lead design and testing sessions with the client
- Review list of current and external system to determine feasibility of how to integrate data.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Verma
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2275)
Equal Employment Opportunity
TechnologyView all jobs at Mastech