Business Systems Analyst II
- Posted: over a month ago
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst II for our client in the Engineering domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: 100% Remote
Role: Business Systems Analyst II
Primary Skills: Business Analysis
Role Description: The Business Systems Analyst II must have at least 3+ years of experience. Under the direction of Senior OCM resources, you will assist with tactical execution of change management initiatives associated with projects that affect people, processes, and technology.
You shall help to execute change management plans that include:
- Overall Change Assessments
- Stakeholder Analysis/ Engagement
- Detailed Tasks and Schedule
- Status Reports as required
- Establishment/Monitoring of Success Metrics
- Training Plans
- Introduction of the Change Management Communication Plan
- Communication Plans
- Communication Deliverables
- Risk Assessments
- Gap Analyses
- Change Impact Assessments
- User/Organizational Readiness Assessments
- Work collaboratively with business resources, subject matter experts and project teams to assess change readiness and project risk related to change.
- Assist in the implementation organizational change management strategies and plans to maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Draft and execute change communications amongst all levels of leadership and support both within the project team and the client organization.
- Create unique, informative, and visually compelling change material (communications, emails, posters, presentations, etc.) as needed.
- Support activities, trainings, go-live activities, etc. as a representative of the project(s).
- Research and analyze existing and future base business processes, determine impacts, and communicate and collaborate with the client
- Develop and deliver high quality customized communications timely and accurately
- Lead and consult on change readiness activities
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of OCA experience on one or more IT implementation projects
- Strong communication (written and oral), documentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast, paced environment and perform duties without immediate supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proficiency with all or some of the following: MS Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Kavita Malik
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2227)/(972) 737-5456
Equal Employment Opportunity
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Mastech