Azure Platform Consultant
- Expired: May 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mastech Digital is an IT Staffing and Digital Transformation Services company.
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Azure Platform Consultant for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Pleasanton, CA (Work from Home)
Salary: $45.00-$48.00/Hourly on W2
Primary Skills: MS Azure
Role Description: The Azure Platform Consultant must have at least 7+ years of experience.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Engage tenants and provide an overview of the Azure platform onboarding process
- Review the technical design and establish fit for use of the Azure PaaS services for the projects.
- Recommend necessary solution design changes on intake and freeze before provide environment
- Work with tenant’s project managers in negotiating timelines, scope, and other aspects of the project delivery.
- Plan and Deploy Azure Environments for Application teams
- Familiar with Azure Data, ML, Chatbot & AKS
- Work closely with Microsoft on upcoming features in Azure
- Good level of exposure to all Azure DevOps technologies like Kubernetes, CI-CD, Keyvault, GIT Hub, etc.
- Interact with team members from onsite and offshore and also other stakeholders on requirement gathering, coding, implementation and continuous improvements to code
- Promote innovation, creative thinking, communication, and collaboration among team members
- Familiar with Agile development and continuous delivery methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 10-15 years of equivalent work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering practices: continuous integration, configuration management, build optimization, build automation, and deployment
- Experience supporting security architectures and solutions consistent with information security policies, standards and strategy
- Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow through to resolution
- Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of deploying large, complex implementations
- Quick learner
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 7+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Mastech Digital provides IT associates in digital and mainstream technologies, Digital Transformation Services around Salesforce.com and SAP HANA, as well as Digital Learning Services. Mastech is listed on the NYSE under the symbol MHH.
1305 Cherrington Parkway
Building 210, Suite 400
Moon Township, PA 15108
Toll-free: +1 800.627.8323
Phone: +1 412.787.2100
Fax: +1 412.494.9272
Your Email Address
* Up to 4mb: .docx,.doc, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .htm files only.
TechnologyView all jobs at Mastech Inc.