.Net Full Stack Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a .Net Full Stack Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Role: .Net Full Stack Developer
Primary Skills: .NET
Role Description: The .Net Full Stack Developer must have at least 10+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development with 3+ years as Tech Lead
• Experience with designing and developing applications using .NET Core development platform (C#, ASP.Net).
• Strong technical knowledge of.NET/ .NET Core but not limited to ASP.NET, WCF, WFF, VB.NET etc.
• Strong technical knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server (Query, Functions, Stored procedures and other DB Objects)
• Familiarity with Web API, Repository Design Pattern, Dependency Injection, Restful web services, OAuth, and JWT
• Experience on Azure DevOps Process, Agile method of implementation is desirable.
• Experience in software change management and version control practices.
• Experience in Application Security Code Review and/or Application Vulnerability Assessment
• Knowledge on ITIL Process and Application Management (AMS) is desirable.
• Proven ability to trouble shoot, debug and resolve issues
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player with ability to work in a rapidly changing environment utilizing good time management and prioritization skills, while maintaining high quality and being flexible to customer needs and timelines
Good to Have:
• Experience in other technologies such as Angular / ReactJS / R/ PYTHON/ FLASK etc. are advantageous.
• Good to have Azure, Azure Data Factory, Solution Architecture, Power Apps/ Power Suite and QA Automation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 10+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Rolly Utthup
Recruiter Phone: 412 226 0751 (Ext: 2250)
Equal Employment Opportunity
TechnologyView all jobs at Mastech