Provider Engagement Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provider Engagement Manager
Massive Bio (https://massivebio.com/) is an artificial intelligence powered platform that connects patients and their treating oncologist to clinical trials. Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are seeking exceptional Subject Matter Experts that can support us to develop stellar and viable relationships with providers to onboard them to our network for pre-screening of their patients. The Provider Engagement Manager will act as a liaison between provider networks and our sponsors.
As the Provider Engagement Manager, you will work to ensure customer deliverables are met with the highest quality and with the highest responsiveness while working with clinical teams and internal Massive Bio teams. You will play a key role in the development of Massive Bio’s oncology provider network and channel partners (e.g. Sponsors, sites, providers, enterprises, community hospitals, clinical research sites, patient advocacy groups) to enhance patient access. Given Massive Bio’s customer- centric approach, the incumbent will be responsible for successfully leading clinical team relations with demonstrated recruitment results. This position will report to the Director of Provider Engagement.
- Uncover needs then deliver relevant and useful information specific to each contact – ultimately building a trusting and reliable relationship with that referring source.
- Advance each relationship using customized relationship sales strategies to the point of asking for new or additional referral opportunities
- Document each provider encounter including any open requests or needs and the follow-up plan in a database tool that tracks activities, progress, trends and outcomes
- Develop evidence-based analysis on patient population densities, Massive Bio’s provider network and clinical trial protocols
- Identify growth strategy risks and issues, managing and escalating where appropriate
- Communicate trends in service, communications and operations barriers expressed by internal referral sources that affect ability to develop relationships with other sources and negatively impact ability to grow Massive Bio brand recognition and its referrals
- Ensure milestones and status are clearly relayed and communicated to the customer and internal Massive Bio teams
- Identify new sites and oncologists outside Massive Bio’s network and add them to the network
- Support and work with customers and internal teams to ensure a smooth referral process through enrollment
Skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Manage ongoing processes, new integration processes, Provider Relations strategic planning, utilization reporting.
- Ability to rapidly solve problems in a resourceful and data-driven manner while working in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of clinical research concepts, practices, and regulations
- Sponsors/CRO and/or Vendor management preferred
- Ability to demonstrate work experience in a pharmaceutical company/and or contract research organization (CRO) or large clinical research site. This experience should include knowledge in IRB approval, informed consent, patient recruitment, site initiation/monitoring.
- Business Development skills set to build strategic relationships with providers
- Ability to manage cross functional teams or multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives and meet timelines
- Solid written and oral communication skills: can synthesize complex concepts and deliver messages clearly.
- BS required, preferably in life sciences or a related field, advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years of oncology site network development at a biopharma compony, provider, Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and/or Integrated Research Organization (IRO).
About Massive Bio:
We believe every cancer patient, regardless of circumstances, deserves access to the most advanced treatment options available. We help patients find and enroll into oncology clinical trials that are right for them. Our Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven platform connects cancer patients and their doctors to bio-pharmaceutical clinical trials.
Massive Bio serves several pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs) providing patient recruitment, site selection and real-world data services in oncology. Founded in 2015, Massive Bio is headquartered in NYC and is privately funded.
We prize self-directed, ambitious, quick-thinking mavericks as players on our team. Those not afraid to: fail faster, try new things, confront challenges, communicate, and think critically, and above all. We are changing lives as we bring all options to oncology patients.
Powered by JazzHR
Massive Bio, Inc.
Get fresh Engagement Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.