Sr. Sales Manager, Central
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (MZB-USA) is the largest fully integrated coffee company in the US delivering innovative solutions for the home, office, and foodservice with a long tradition of exceptional quality. Parent company, Massimo Zanetti Beverage Group, is a world leader in the production of roasted coffee and other products such as professional espresso machines and office coffee brewers. The Group is comprised of fifty companies and manages different activities from the procurement of coffee to its consumption, and operates multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Its flagship brand Segafredo Zanetti® is known globally and includes a global network of over 300 espresso cafés.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sr. Sales Manager will be responsible for sales growth among commercial (restaurant) and non-commercial (on-site) accounts for the Away From Home Division (AFHD) in support of the annual operating plan and division initiatives. This includes building strong and productive relationships with restaurant chain operators, regional distributors, and foodservice management company partners to make the AFHD the long-term beverage partner of choice and for delivering and closing new sales opportunities.
The person in this role will also collaborate with the Channel Marketing team to develop solutions for the operator, as well as provide customer insights to emerging trends in foodservice. The Sr. Sales Manager will drive our “Trusted Beverage Partner” agenda with customers through total category and solutions-driven sales presentations, as well as account level execution in specific key accounts – including providing channel expertise and knowledge to the organization. Position reports to Director of Foodservice Sales.
• Target identification, sales presentation planning, and execution of sales efforts with regional restaurants, including chains from 5 to 25 units in size; manage and grow portfolio with select B&I and healthcare customers within the territory; collaborate with AFHD strategic Foodservice Management Company partners and distributor partners
• Manage a minimum of 100 accounts in various stages of the sales cycle.
• Deliver a minimum of 300,000 lbs. of new sales annually, validated through customer/distributor sales reporting systems.
• Manage trade and travel budgets to stay within plan and enable savings where possible.
• Collaborate with Channel Marketing team to develop best-in-class sales presentations to drive customer decision making; assist in the development of customer facing sales presentations, as well as collaborate with AFHD Strategic Account Development leadership to align ongoing support programs after the sale.
• Collaborate with Marketing team and Sales leadership teams to provide relevant field sales insights, segment expertise and best practices to support Chain Account and Non-Commercial selling efforts.
• Oversee the creation and execution of local promotions with both consumers and chain operators to drive measurable sales growth Foodservice Director of Sales, Field Marketing Specialists, and local broker team.
• Collaborate with Channel Marketing and Field Marketing teams to create and execute customer strategies at with Regional Chain and Foodservice Management Company key stakeholders.
• Identify and convert competitive opportunities and mitigate risks.
• Develop productive working relationships with additional cross-functional teams and/or groups (Field Marketing Specialists, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc.) as needed.
• Sell portfolio of foodservice coffee and beverage category products and solutions.
• Report regular customer updates through Customer Resource Management (CRM) portal daily.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 10+ years of Foodservice and/or B2B selling experience
• 5-7 years Foodservice Key Account Management with Chain Accounts and/or Non-Commercial Accounts
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Culinary Arts, or applicable field
• Demonstrated networking and connectivity in the foodservice industry
• Proven track record of closing new sales with multi-unit accounts and large Non-Commercial operators
• Solution based selling experience and strong negotiation skills
• Superior interpersonal skills required for developing strong relationships and fostering partnerships with external customers and internal partners in Marketing, Sales, and Finance
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams)
• This position is field based. 50%+ travel is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability / veteran. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment for our family of employees. MZB-USA recruits and advances qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, marital status, military service, veteran status, political affiliation, disability, or any other status protected by law. MZB-USA also prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and is fully dedicated to the safety of its workforce.
This is a description of the general duties and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It in no way states or implies these are the only duties to be performed. Employees will be required to perform other duties as assigned. This position requires ongoing training in accordance with the attached Job Training Matrix.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA
BusinessView all jobs at Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA