Expired: 9 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Massey Services is now hiring for an Outside Sales Representative for our Charlotte North Carolina market.
We are currently seeking early career professionals interested in a performance-based path to increased responsibility to fill our Outside Sales Representative positions.
In addition to a variety of competitive compensation plans we offer a full range of benefits, including: • Company vehicle • Medical, Dental, Vision • Paid Life Insurance • Paid vacation, holidays & sick days • Short-term & long-term disability • 401(k) retirement plan with company match • Flexible Spending Accounts • Tuition reimbursement program
We are a premier service industry innovator and the nation’s largest Family Owned Pest Management Company. We provide a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to individual team members with exceptional upper management advance opportunities, unique benefits that extend beyond medical and dental, and a belief that “Our People Make the Difference”.
Massey Services, Inc. is celebrating over 35 consecutive years of growth. Voted: “Best Places to Work” and “Top 100 Companies”, our goal is to continuously expand our current client base and expand our footprint in new, and current markets. Our client base is extremely diverse and we’re seeking Laser-Focused individuals who strive to maximize their professional careers, and tap in to their greatest potential.
• High school diploma or GED. College degree in business or related environmental science preferred.
• At least 1-2 years of sales experience.
• Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check to be considered for hire. • Valid driver's license and clean driving record. • Must be adept in sales and new business development. • Must have the internal drive, independence, and motivation to excel. • Must be consistent in providing exceptional customer service. • Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs, answer questions, and identify solutions offered by our products and services • Educating customers on product features based on their personal needs. • Generating new revenue from residential accounts within a specific geographic territory. • Building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. • Growing our business. • Making a profit. • Inspecting customers’ homes to determine services needed. • Preparing & presenting proposals to new & existing customers. • Developing and monitoring close new customer relationships through fulfillment. • Networking and cold calling to generate sales leads. • Telephone prospecting and appointment setting. • Face-to-face meetings and cold calls in the field. • Maintaining knowledge of competitors and understanding Massey’s value in comparison. • Accurately completing all sales-related paperwork in a timely manner. • Providing our customers with a personalized service approach.
• Excellent written, and verbal communications skills. • Basic mathematical ability. • Must be able to read and comprehend industry product labels.
At Massey Services, there are many reasons why a successful career starts with our company: • We are one of the nation’s largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than three decades. • We employ more than 1,900 team members to provide residential and commercial pest prevention, termite protection and landscape services to approximately 500,000 customers from 140 service centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. • We are still growing – in fact, we nearly double in size every five years!
No matter where you are on your career ladder, the opportunity is available at Massey Services for you to learn and grow as far as your ambitions can take you. Join our winning and growing team and take control of your career. Click “Apply now” today!
Massey Services is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get fresh Outside Sales Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!