Lead Massage Therapist/Trainer
At Massage Heights, we know your success depends upon your happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat you that way. We understand that you chose this profession because you want to heal and help people. That’s why Massage Heights has designed the ideal work environment for you to do that. Our retreats provide you a peaceful place to create a customized experience for your clients. You’ll also have opportunities to improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and support.
Being a part of Massage Heights offers you an instant client base and steady book of business and much more…
- You’ll inspire and lead a team of therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients.
- Earn competitive pay along with gratuities
- You’re a human, not a machine, so you’ll have the ability to take the breaks that you need.
- We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to.
- We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment - hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to offer a professional, therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Set the standard for high-quality therapy and guest service through ongoing training and support
- Drive the development of the team and processes
- Build a team of passionate, devoted therapists through various recruitment endeavors
- Confidently, knowledgeably educate guests about services, products and programs
- Recommend and perform core therapy services with consistency
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
- Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the guest’s experience at home
- Lead team toward the achievement of individual and team goals
- Build trust and confidence and help develop positive relationships with team members
- Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice massage therapy
- Proven leadership skills
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests
- Availability to work certain nights and weekends (our busiest times)
- Pass background check
Why Work at Massage Heights?
We are a team. Join our family.
Benefits. Well-being on many levels, ways to grow and prosper.
Continuous Education Opportunities. Never quit growing and developing.
Elevate Lives. Nurture the mind, body and spirit – make a difference.
Competitive pay. Be valued for your character as well as your skill.
It’s natural for us. Work for a company that cares about the community and the planet.
Take the Next Step - Elevate Your Career
We are actively seeking a Lead Massage Therapist/Trainer to join our team. For immediate interview consideration, please complete this short application, and we will follow up regarding next steps.