At Massage Heights, we know your success depends upon your happiness and your satisfaction in a job well done, and we treat you that way. We understand that you chose this profession because you want to heal and help people. That’s why Massage Heights has designed the ideal work environment for you to do that. Our retreats provide you a peaceful place to create a customized experience for your clients. You’ll also have opportunities to improve your craft and learn advanced techniques working as a team with access to the best therapists, tools, products, education and support.
Being a part of Massage Heights offers you an instant client base and steady book of business and much more…
- You’ll feel part of a supportive team of therapists dedicated to the treatment and betterment of our clients.
- Earn competitive pay along with gratuities
- We offer part-time and full-time schedules, so you can enjoy the same flexibility as being self-employed
- You’re a human, not a machine, so you’ll have the ability to take the breaks that you need.
- We cover the expenses of linens, products and facilities so you don’t have to.
- We provide our team with an ergonomic work environment - hydraulic lift tables, in-room supplies, everything you need to offer a professional, therapeutic and relaxing experience
- Combine your skills and techniques alongside the modalities we offer to give a customized service tailored to each guest.
- Perform and recommend protocols and Elevations with consistency and compliance with brand standards[BR1]
- Promote therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
- Build relationships with your clientele to help them meet their self-care goals
- Confidently, knowledgeably educate guests about services, products and programs
- Hold current state license and liability insurance to practice massage therapy
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests
- Availability to work certain nights and weekends (our busiest times)
- Pass background check
Why Work at Massage Heights?
Competitive Compensation Structure. Be valued for your character as well as your skill.
Ongoing CE Opportunities. Never quit growing and developing.
Benefits. Well-being on many levels, ways to grow and prosper.
Flexible Scheduling. Supporting career longevity.
Take the Next Step - Elevate Your Career
Join our team and become part of our family of Professional Massage Therapists.