Massage Green Spa is now hiring Licensed Massage Therapist to become part of our team! Do you understand the health benefits of regular massage and have a passion to improve the well-being of others? Come join our therapists who provide the unique and customized approach to each Massage Green Spa Client.
We are a great fit for any therapist that believes in providing an individualized guest experience, along with team work, sharing knowledge and long lasting guest relationships. Candidates must be passionate about contributing to the best possible work environment and making a difference in people's lives, including those of their co-workers.
Would you enjoy working in a clean, safe and friendly environment that brings guests to you at no cost? Our talented team of therapists helps create the wonderful experience that compels our guests to become members nationwide!
All our therapists are employees and not independent contractors. In this manner we can provide you with the peace of mind that other professional establishments cannot.
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy (or facial) sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client's receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- All supplies, including linens, lotion, oil, and hot towel warmer/cubbies and hydraulic tables included!
- Marketing, advertising and appointment scheduling
- Clean professional work environment
- Respect and appreciation from caring owner and operator
- Qualified and service-oriented team members
- Flexible schedules! Whether you want to work 10 hours a week or 40 hours a week we are willing to work with you!
- Free Infrared Sauna Session
- Paid Vacation Time
- Steady clientele
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Referral Bonus Opportunities