Front Desk Sales Associate - Castle Rock
Massage Envy Castle Rock, CO
- Posted: 24 days ago
Massage Envy is looking for committed, friendly, upbeat and sales minded individuals to join our team! As a Front Desk Sales Associate at one of our Atticus Franchise Group Massage Envy franchised locations, the largest operator system for Massage Envy, you play an important role in driving our vision that total body care is an integral part of everyone's well-being journey while executing the task at hand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow and execute the sales process and script.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, as well as leading retail skin care products.
- Promoting the benefits of memberships to guess while driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Earn unlimited commissions and incentives in addition to your hourly rate!
- For Full-Time employees, the company offers a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, and Vision through Anthem.
- Other coverages offered include Short- and Long-Term Disability options, Life Insurance, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity.
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted services and products for Employee Membership!
- Opportunities of advanced growth and professional development based on performance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Connect clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care.
- Champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing.
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experts in customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Passionate people who love what they do and bring their drive and excitement to work with them every day.
Our Commitment to You
As the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with over 70 locations across the US, we pride ourselves on Accountability, Integrity, and Teamwork. We invest in your personal and professional growth by encouraging open communication and providing you with ongoing training and development supported by a structured management team to help you succeed.
Ready to Join the Atticus Massage Envy Family? Apply Today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressCastle Rock, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Massage Envy