- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
We are looking to hire a Business Manager / Sale Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the Business Growth and sales activities of the organization.
- Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star location where clients want to be, and service providers want to stay.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Free Service
- Discount on Retail
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
As a team, we're committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
- Smart and experienced with prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
Massage Envy believes that therapeutic massage, stretch, and customized skin care are key to whole body wellness. In fact, it’s a community of caregivers and go-getters with just one mission in mind: helping people feel their best.
Massage EnvyWhy Work Here?
We are capable and dedicated to staff that are committed to living our core values in all that we do. We develop and grow our team.
Helping people feel their best is the best feeling Massage Envy believes that therapeutic massage, stretch, and customized skin care are key to whole body wellness. In fact, it’s a community of caregivers and go-getters with just one mission in mind: helping people feel their best.
665 Middlesex AveMetuchen, NJ