- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a sales and customer service superstar that wants to earn uncapped bonuses while growing your career and helping people feel their best? If the answer is "YES", we want you on our team.
Cambridge Spa Group (“CSG”), a leading franchisee consolidator within the Massage Envy* franchise system, is looking for enthusiastic, customer driven, sales associates to drive member satisfaction and retention as well as advanced sales.
A successful employee with Cambridge Spa Group will have positive energy and a customer service mentality. The ideal candidate will be solutions oriented while taking action to get things done. You must be curious and willing to research answers, identify when you need help, speak up and have the ability to perform in a fast paced, ever changing environment. You are a liaison between our clients and our service providers. You thrive in being a culture ambassador that is welcoming to all. You want to support people and create a fun place to work for yourself and those around you.
- Uncapped Monthly Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tiered Paid Time Off – up to 3 weeks per year
- Complimentary membership, services, and discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous training and coaching on sales and customer service that will help you anywhere your career takes you
- Opportunities for driven, goal focused, and exceptional service professionals to advance quickly into local and national leadership and field support roles
- Fast growing company with national brand recognition working to drive an inclusive community and family atmosphere
- Sell wellness package memberships to Massage Envy guests
- Recommend upgrades to client and guest treatment plans such as aromatherapy
- Inform guests of additional services such as facials or stretching
- Encourage home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations
- Greet guests and members as they enter the clinic
- Efficiently and effectively check members in and out for appointments
- Answer phones and proactively reach out to clients to book appointments and collect payments
- Resolve customer issues through empathy, active listening and creative problem solving
- Book appointments to achieve maximum scheduling efficiency
- Maintain client files and proactively communicate client wants and needs to service providers
- Clean and disinfect common areas as needed
- Completes all other duties assigned by management
- Resolve customer issues through empathy, active listening and creative problem solving consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Prior sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must have computer and cash handling skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work cohesively with others in creating fun in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both on the phone and in person
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
We believe that our differences make us better. We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job and it is the policy of Cambridge Spa Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Cambridge Spa Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Massage Envy - Fig Garden
BusinessView all jobs at Massage Envy - Fig Garden