Increasing your income has NEVER been easier than with the “New” Massage Advantage Client Connect Programs.
Fulltime Massage Therapists with a Physical Business Location earns, on AVERAGE, $50,000+ per year!
We have an established brand, selling new clients and Membership Base Clientele, currently seeking additional providers. It’s super easy to become a massage contractor for the Nation’s Largest Network of Independent Massage Therapist and Small Business Owners.
- Learn about Massage Advantage via access to our informational video series. Available upon request or by contacting Massage Advantage Provider Support at 866-949-2112 ext 103.
- Create a business profile from the link within the informational video series or at www.MassageAdvantage.com “Become A Provider.” NOTE: By creating a profile and completing the agreements you are agreeing to become an Independent Contractor for Massage Advantage upon approval.
- Service the new massage clients that schedule with you on www.MassageAdvantage.com
- Get Paid daily from Massage Advantage via ACH direct deposit after completing and closing appointments.
Our business is booming and so could yours. We need additional Massage Therapists to service our pre-sold clients/members. If you have a Brick and Mortar (physical location) and would like to increase your client base/income, we would like to see if our program is a match.
Unlike some companies requiring the massage therapist to go to the client home, office or hotel, Massage Advantage sends our clients to your place of business. No need to travel and you work in your secured environment already established.
You will have FREE access to Massage Advantage proprietorial website, mobile app, as well as, marketing materials specifically designed to help retain clients via easy online scheduling and booking software.
Massage Advantage sells tens of thousands of massages every month with the majority signing up for a trial membership. When using our Clients Connect Programs our membership base service providers earn more, while retaining a greater number of clients, than with any other massage contractor program.
If you are interested in becoming a Massage Advantage redemption center, please respond to this email for additional information or visit us at www.MassageAdvantge.com
. Territory and the number of contracted providers are limited in each market.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE A LICENSED or CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST
· All Independent Contractors are 1099 employed